Welcome to Lapland: Buddy’s Workshop
Did you know that all the elves have a big party to celebrate the end of Christmas? What’s more, this year you’re invited too!
There’s £3,000 up for grabs on Monday 26th December at 8pm in this 90 Ball online bingo game, and even if you don’t win the jackpot you still win a prize! Check out the goodies left over in Buddy’s workshop
Full House: £1,000
2 Lines: £500
1 Line: £250
Losing Tickets: Share of £1,250
Now that’s a Boxing Day celebration. What a great way to celebrate the elves success this Christmas! Cards are just 50p and you can pre-buy yours from 1st December.
Terms and Conditions
- £3,000 Buddy's Workshop game will play at 8:00pm on Monday 26th December 2016.
- This Promotion is open to registered funded players at ThinkBingo.com.
- Tickets for the Game are available at a price of 50p per ticket.
- The maximum number of tickets to the Promotion shall be limited to 600,000 in aggregate for the Game, and 96 per player.
- The total prize fund for the Game is £3,000, which will be split as follows:
- Full House win: £1,000, 2 lines: £500, 1 line: £250
- Players who didn't win any of the prizes above will share £1,250.
- Loosing tickets will be credited until Wednesday 28th December at 18:00
- Prize will be split in the proportion of the tickets purchased by the player out of all tickets purchased by all players who have not won any of the prizes.
- In the event there is more than one ticket winning a prize category, such prize will be split equally between the winning tickets of such prize category.
- The Company maintains the right to disqualify or exclude any player from the Promotion, at its sole discretion.
- The Company reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and the prizes if, in its sole judgment, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The Company may terminate the Promotion at any time without any prior notice.
- All promotions on ThinkBingo.com are subject to our General Terms & Conditions.
- Over 18s only
- T&Cs last updated 30/11/2016.